miƩrcoles, 14 de mayo de 2008
Seinfeld on sex.-
I know that women often complain about the number of things you have to do get male attention, the high heels, the pantyhose, the makeup, but let me tell you, it's even worse if you're a man. Because if you're a man you don't know what to do. That's why we're building bridges, climbing mountains, exploring uncharted territories. You think we want to do these things? Nobody wants to build a bridge. It's really, really hard! Designing rockets flying off into space. I guarantee you, every astronaut when he comes back from space, goes up to a girl and goes: "So, did you see me up there?"

Etiquetas:

posted by Florence at 20:29 -
About Me
Name: Florence
Home: Argentina
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie